Model: DEKA SOLAR BATTERIES 8G30
Battery Type: GEL
Product Availability: Call for Availability
• Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
• Electrolyte will not stratify. No equalization charging required.
• Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
• Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
• Ensure voltage matching between cells.
• Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
• Ensures reliable service, support and quality.
MK 8GTE35 is an exceptional reliable, highly resistant to both extreme hot and cold temperatures respectively. It has It comes highly durable with true deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications. Allows faster recharge as electrolyte will not stratify, and no equalization charging required.
The Deka Solar series of batteries are designed for reliability, frequent deep cycles ,minimum maintenance and back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required. They are flooded, gel valve-regulated, and absorbed valve-regulated technologies to fit all of your solar applications including: Home/Residential Solar Systems, Commercial Solar Systems, Industrial Off-grid Solar Systems, Remote Off-grid Solar Systems, Obstruction Lighting, Outdoor Solar Led Lighting Systems, Battery Back-up Solar Systems.
Made in USA by East-Penn Deka.
WEIGHT: 29 kg
DIMENSION: Length: 12.93" x Width: 6.75" x Height: 9.76"
WARRANTY: Manufacturers Warranty 2yrs*